I made a huge mistake

Discussion of issues related to Marketing.
p7mwangi

I made a huge mistake

Post by p7mwangi »

When I first learned about SEO my business was going great. I was always ranked high so I made alot of sales and most of my revenue relied on the rankings. Too bad, the rankings disappeared, SEO changed their algorithm, and the keyword thing is complicated. My business was greatly affected by these changes and now it feels like I will have to start all over again. Have any of you guys succeeded using SEO to boost your business lately? Please share some tips.

chavi

Re: I made a huge mistake

Post by chavi »

Hi,
I tried using seo from a reputed company. Although it was expensive but professional hands show the stagnant results. it is better to take help of professional seo expert .

Rowen_98

Post by Rowen_98 »

It’s really bad. I think SEO should be done carefully. Some people perform black hat SEO techniques that are not at all good for long term results. That’s why I have hired the services from the best seo consultant Los Angeles for my business blog and website.

Myway

Post by Myway »

It would be hard to find good reputable company with less expensive in cost wise.

rocketjournalist

Post by rocketjournalist »

Rowen_98 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:54 am
It’s really bad. I think SEO should be done carefully. Some people perform black hat SEO techniques that are not at all good for long term results. That’s why I have hired the services from the best seo consultant Los Angeles for my business blog and website.
Thanks for the link.

RaeannAmborn

Post by RaeannAmborn »

Only SEO services provided by the well reputed companies should be hired if an individual wants to get long term results. Its also easy to get best assignment writing service online for help in this in internet world.Black hat SEO techniques performed by some people do not give long term results.