Payment processing modes

Discussions concerning topics related to payment processing, such as merchant accounts, PayPal and other gateways and credit card processing.
chavi

Payment processing modes

Post by chavi »

Hi,
Can anyone help me to guide what are the reliable modes to get payment from outside india. I have heard about PayPal but never tried.

p7mwangi

Re: Payment processing modes

Post by p7mwangi »

I would suggest PayPal because it's the only one I've used since I began online transactions. PayPal operates in over 200 countries and 26 different currencies so I'm sure it can work for you in India. It's convenient and has a simplified user interface. There are other processors which include Due and Stripe. You can find more information about them here.
http://marketingland.com/top-10-payment ... rld-175913

chavi

Post by chavi »

Hey, great. but there are many countries where PayPal does not work. So while accepting or while making payments in these countries you need other modes of payment. Anyone who know about skrill and payoneer fees structure?

Camilla B. Carlo

Post by Camilla B. Carlo »

Education is the main factor in everyone's life and that is important for every student to learn about. Such educational health care programs would help the students to beware and good take care of their health. I would visit again for superiorpapers review related updates here.